Ever wonder how to get visitors back to your website after they have left? You know they were interested in your service, or they wouldn't have been there in the first place. Well, it's time to try remarketing
As soon as they leave your website is a very crucial time. They may be off searching through the competition or related information, which is exactly when you want to remind them why they should pick your services. Or, perhaps, they just were not quite ready to make contact/purchase - also another critical time to gently remind them that your brand is ready, willing and able to help when they feel the time is right. This is your chance to keep your brand in front of traffic that has bounced away and hopefully convert them into a sale.
Different Ways to Remarket Your Business
- Standard Remarketing: general ads shown on partner websites and apps.
- Dynamic Remarketing: showing dynamically generated ads that relate to services or products the visitor showed an interest in while visiting your site.
- Remarketing for Mobile Apps: show ads to people who have used your mobile app or mobile website as they use other mobile sites and apps.
- Remarketing Lists for Search Ads: show ads to past visitors as they do further searches for what they need after leaving your website.
- Video Remarketing: show ads to people that have viewed and interacted with your videos or YouTube channel.
Want to know more about remarketing and the best fit for your business? Contact us today
for more information.