As of January 2018, Facebook reported 2.2 billion monthly active users, making it the most popular social network worldwide. It has become a part of daily life for many to log in, browse the news as well as their interests, and see what their friends and family are up to.
It is also another great way for small businesses to large companies to keep communication open and their brand alive in the minds of their audience. Having a presence on Facebook has become an integral part of a healthy marketing campaign strategy.
Once upon a time, simply creating intriguing posts on a regular basis and interacting in a positive manner with your audience was all it took. Then in 2016, the social media giant had a big shift in the way they show content. Even if someone “liked” your page, doesn’t mean they are going to see it. Now, the only sure fire way to get in front of potential customers is paid advertising on Facebook.
The good news is, after we get your audience liking, sharing or commenting on your ads and posts, the more they will see you in the organic/unpaid feed. With Facebook’s tons of ad types and amazing targeting parameters, we’ll get you in front of the right people at the right time.
Facebook Advertising Types Include (but not limited to):
- Domain – get referral traffic straight to your website.
- Page Likes – build a solid fan base of returning customers.
- Post Engagement – get your post liked, shared and commented on.
- Offer Ads – offer an online discount or a barcode they can only use in-store.
- Lead Ads – collect lead info from people interested in your business. Great way to get people to sign up for a newsletter!
- App Installs – get people to install your app.
- Video Views – put your video out there and get more views.
- Multi-Product Ads – also known as carousel ads, you can feature some of your top products.
Our Facebook advertising services include campaign set up, audience targeting, fresh ads created (ad copy, photo/video) on a regular basis, weekly monitoring and maintenance with live performance reports available. Our Hawaii based Facebook ads company is ready to help businesses of all sizes transform their digital marketing strategies today!
Be sure to check out a past blog post about The Importance of Facebook Advertising for even more information.