Thinking of building a new website for your business, but not quite sure which direction to pursue? Have a look at some of our new and notable designs to help give you a few ideas:
Client: North Fourth Publications
Industry: Entertainment / Visual Arts
- Big, bold graphics coupled with video and text content rendered in a client specified font greatly enhances visual appeal and impact.
- Parallax scrolling effect allows for background previews of graphic novel pages integrated for added visual flair.
- Single page scroll design allows for all information to be accessed easily with a few quick swipes of your finger or scroll wheel.
- Fully responsive design is optimized for viewing on virtually any screen type.
Client: Sakamoto Properties
Industry: Real Estate
- Single property website perfect for marketing upscale real estate listings.
- Designed to integrate with the client’s overall brand identity and brokerage website, SakamotoProperties.com.
- Single page scroll design allows for quick and easy access to essential property information.
- Optimized to be easily accessible on virtually any device.
Client: Karen L. Browne
Industry: Real Estate
- Advanced IDX Maui home search integration.
- Maui Information and Condo Information databases allow for access to a wealth of information on the island of Maui as well as expanded condominium information.
- Modern, easy to browse design aesthetic.
Client: Elizabeth Keller
Industry: Visual Arts
- Uncluttered design for local artist Elizabeth Keller.
- Multi-format, easy to browse, image gallery showcasing artists’ latest and greatest works.
- Responsive web design optimized for mobile consumption.
Client: Dr. Virginia Cantorna
- Accessible web design with important patient-focused information directly on the front page; laid out in an easy to read manner for prospective patients.
- Easy to update resources and FAQ pages to help inform prospective clients of the types of services Dr. Cantorna offers and assist in managing their expectations.
- Quick access to office address, a dynamic Google map/directions, and office contact information on every page.
- Fully responsive web design optimized for desktop and mobile.